ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Saturday, February 10, 2007

YES

YES!!!! to sitting and reading Quran
YES !!!to remembering Allah
YES!!! to asking for forgiveness
YES!!! to a beautiful smile that sends a message of warmth to others.
YES!!!! TO FRIENDSHIPS WITH GOOD WOMEN THAT FEAR ALLAH
NO to wasting time in trival pursuits of love of revenge and argurments
NO to seeking out others faults
NO to thinking of past mistakes and dwelling on them
NO to forgetting the hearafter
NO falling short on acts of worship

1 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    what a great reminder.....I'm happy ur writing again...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home