ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Why did this get me sad????

Last night I got a call from my husband. We were talking about his day and he mention tha the had to meet is wife somewhere. When he said HIS WIFE my heart fell and I became so sad. I have not been able to shake that feeling ever since. I WONDER WHY!!!! I mean I know he is married and I know he has a wife. I think maybe hearing the words out of him mouth may have done it. I dont really know. All I know is not I feel so depressed and sad.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    You know, I always refer to MM as "your wife" when talking to hubby.

    How is your wife?
    Would your wife be upset if I sent her something?
    You have to be fair to your wife.

    But I've never called her by her name. I can't. Hubby rarely talks about her or even refers to her nowadays. BUT OMG....if I bring her up, he's so DAMN defensive!!!

    In Eid she called on his cell phone, and he wasnt in the room, I answered the phone to tell her Happy Eid, and she heard my voice and hung up. I was upset. I cried. And when hubby found me he only said...You dont know what she's going thru. ??????

    So let the saying of "wife" go......it's a reality and don't let it get under ur skin.......is there something else you'd like him to refer to her as? Believe me, let it go.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Livin_life_and loving_it said…

    I think I would rather hear her name. I mean then she is just a person....not THE WIFE. I thought about this all day at work and that is it. If she is just Mejdah she is just that, a woman. but with him it is THE WIFE......

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    then how about a compromise...and let hubby refer to you as....MY LOVE!!!!

    You've gotten over the big things to let a little issue like this stump you.....

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    salam. Its only natural and is part of our nature to feel this way about another woman involved with our spouse.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home