ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Monday, December 24, 2007

WHY did the male cow have utters

OK, I know I am late seeing this but I am just slow. My kids have the DVD Barnyard. I was trying to look at it today while I was working out.

Well the stupid male cow had UTTERS.....OK i know this is not a serious topic but ..............WHY???!!!!

I thought male cows were bulls. What happened to the horns?? Why make him femine?? What are they making some statement that went WAY above my head.........
Maybe I am anal but this thing freaked me out so much that I had to google it too see if I was wrong.........NOPE Im not........

so here is my ramble for the day........you see how dull my life is ......
MAN I NEED A MAN!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Safa said…

    my DSL is working again....YAY!

    Have you ever eaten cow testicles?

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Livin_life_and loving_it said…

    EWWWWWWWWWWW
    NO, not hog balls, no call balls, none......no chitlin, no cow stomach either....no liver, .nothing that sounds ......i know its me I am crazy maybe those pieces taste good....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home