ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A blessing

It seems like forever That I have waited for you
In a world of disappointment On thing is true
God has blessed me
And he’s blessed you too
In a world of lonely people I’ve found you.
We were once strangers
All by ourselves
But here we are And it’s so, so sweet
God must have done this
Made you for me
We were always sleeping
Under the same stars
dreaming dreams of love
Wondering where you are
How blessed I am That I’ve found you
Now that you’re here I pray to say
“I do”

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Safa said…

    *OPENS EYES WIDE!*

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger PM said…

    Subhanallah! Are you going to tell us, sister? I only pray for the best for you. Insha'Allah you will have it now.

    Love you,
    PM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home