ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Thursday, November 29, 2007

postponed

My wedding is off. Not forever inshaallah but for now. The heart is funny. No matter what happenes. I am glad I met a special man and that he touched my life
If I never marry him my life is richer just for knowing him..........


BOY DID HE MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Yosra said…

    Asalamalaykom Sister-Friend,

    You needed this. You needed to be wanted and loved by a man. BUT I don't think he is your final man. I think he was your transitional man. He is the bridge to the new man, in my opinion.

    The new man will be such a great guy that you won't care a fig about how you marry, but rather WHY you marry. Believe me: when you are ready to marry just him, without all the trappings, then you are with the man of your dreams.

    The trick is that you have to keep dreaming and being in touch with your HIGHEST hopes; NOT the things you could settle for. Allah answers prayers, but often we settle for less because we start to doubt---either our worthiness to receive or we falter in believing in the Greatness of Allah. Allahu Akbar! God is the GREATEST and you are wonderful...so wait for the warrior...wait for the man of your dreams.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger A. said…

    I'm so sorry habibiti! You deserve all the happiness! I hope things work out for you.

    Hugs!

    Anisah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home