ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Have you ever felt..........

This week I feel..............
tired
lonely
happy
sad
depressed
over joyed
overwhelmed
confused
confident
weary
and so much more
How can I feel all this in less than a week.
My emotions have been working overtime
with my job working me hard.
I love it because it keeps my mind off other things
and I also like my job so I feel so good about myself when I do these things
The thing about my job is I am the ONLY person with my title that does not have a masters. I did not have any formal training and I should be just a teacher and even many of them have higher degrees than I do. But, I just get this job. I feel it, Love it, Adore it, This job was from Allah. This job was my blessing. I honestly feel good and for the first time ever feel like this is where I belong.

Then I have my personal emotions..............man
I am thinking about getting a husband just for sex. no emotions involved. I know many people will not agree with this but the fact is I do haev needs and desires but I do not crave the drama that comes along with men. When I think of the crap I went though and many, many, of the people I know or know of; I think why do it. Why put myself in a situation that I might get hurt. I would love to find a person that understands me, will care for me, take care of me, love my kids, and will support me, not with money but emotionally, but money is nice too.....lol. However, I know that this will probably not happen. Yes, I can find a man, but can I find HIM, the one.......the one I really need to help me grow as a Muslim, a woman,a mother, a person? Does he even exist?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger PM said…

    Salaam Alaikum Sister,

    You know I can relate.

    About that husband thing, I'll tell you how I look at it. There is not a man who on this earth who ever figured out my path to pleasure as quickly as I figured it out. And I don't come with any strings attached! LOL!

    May God forgive me if I have displeased Him but right now I look at this as the best way to avoid the major sins and make more HUGE mistakes in my life.

    Love you,
    PM

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    I"m going to say something that a friend of mine once said. She said, if you want a man just for sex....save yourself the trouble and just buy yourself a really good vibrator! LOL!!

    Emotions, emotions........how is it that Allah created us so complex?

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Livin_life_and loving_it said…

    You all are too funny!!!!!

    I just love it. I was sitting here missing my ex and you made me laugh........ Thanks

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Relief said…

    Salamu alaykum,

    I have to concur with Safa on this one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home