ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

PM you gonna make me cry

Thank you for the comment. I LOVED IT!!!

What a difference a day makes.
Yesterday I just felt sorry for myself. I just could not believe all this happened. I sat and cried and cried
I think I needed to do that to let everything go
Once i finished

It was gone

All the sadness was gone and my heart felt a Peace that it has NEVER felt.

Things are going well
I am back to my old self
I stuck it out didn't take a pill
and the sadness went away

Then something amazing happened.
it is so wonderful I am still digesting it
So once I wrap my head around it
I will post it

Just know I feel much better
It is wonderful to have friends!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    Love to you......always!!!!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger PM said…

    We'll be waiting!

    It was great to hear your voice yesterday -- it's kinda like going back home to the South ;-)

    Love you,
    PM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home