ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Friday, February 15, 2008

life is funny

I have not been posting recently. I needed a break. I found that reading blogs and posting took so much out of me. I needed to get a check on my real life.

Updates:

Work sucks...I love my job but this program is more than this country is ready for. I THINK they should have done more planning and then started it. Inshaallah it will continue and they will get all the kinks out soon.

My kids: great...nuff said :)

Love life:
well I will just say I am happy right now.

I will post more very soon. just wanted to pop in

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger PM said…

    Update Habibti and fill us in!

    Love you,
    PM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home