ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

FOG

Today I had a doctrs appointment in Dubai. I usually love to drive to Dubai because where I live now I can see some of the nicest mountains. I usually drive and think of how Allah made them and how strong they are. Well today I didnt even see them. There was so much fog i coould not see anything. At first I was scared and wanted to pull over and wait or let things get better. Then i wanted t cry because i was so frustrated I didnt want t miss my appointment and I didnt was to drive. Then I felt helpless,a dn them i just felt like go on just doo it. SO I did and i found a car to follow. They had on their blinkers and i just kept up with them.


Then i thought about this.

this is my recent life
I was in a huge fog

i wanted to see the beauty that my husband haveing 2 wives had. I waned to just admire him as my husband and see his strength.
however all i did was feel unsure
i was scared
i cried
i was frustrated
i was so many emotions.

now, alhumduillah my head is out the cloud

please make dua for me that this is not temporary

i pray that allah keeps my head out of the fog
allow me to see what is right in front of me.
so many things i missed
big signs
huge boulders
maybe it was for the best that he never let me see all the things that could haev hurt me
i think I was hurt enough
but alhumduillah he allowed me to go around the boulders and signs
he was that car that guided my way
may he always do that

as i close this chaptter in my life i look forward too many new trips as long as I am guided.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    Ameen to your dua's.

    We are always guided. Even when we think that we aren't.......

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Miss Muslimah said…

    as salamu alaikum

    Insha'allah things will work out the way you would like them to.May Allah allow that to be so.
    Ameen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home