ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Friday, July 06, 2007

Taking the kids on Vacation

I am going fishing. I will be taking my family to the beach. I was going to go next week but hubby says I need it now. So I will be gone a few days.


Thanks for all the NICE comments I received. I know deep down I did the right thing.

Also on another good note. I received another great job offer. I will be accepting. I will have to go back to work early so this is another reason I will do this trip now. It is an Administration job with the Ministry of Education here. although I like the thought of going to Tanzania, I really didn't want to move. I want to do so much before I leave the gulf. This will give me at least three years to do them.


See you all in a few days maybe with pics. I cant promis you anything becasue for the life of me I cannot do the things safa does on her blog. I have not figured that out. maybe she will show me one day.


Fe Emanallah

5 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    ENJOY YOURSELF!! And yes, I'll show you how to do it all......!!

    I just commented on another blog where a dear sister is travelling, and I'll advise you the same thing....

    Get urself an empty jar and bring it with you. Shove a little extra happiness in there to bring back home with you for later use. It'll be great!

    Label it and put it in plain sight....

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger Miss Muslimah said…

    Assalamu Alaikum rahmatullahi wa barakatu

    I've read some of your posts and I admire very much so your patience and how you have handled these trials that have come your way.Insha'Allah you will continue upon the path of sabr.May Allah bless you and your family.Ameen

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Safa said…

    ameen to the dua's!

    Did you catch any fish?

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Livin_life_and loving_it said…

    No fish Safa, :( maybe next time. We did have a great time. They kids want to go back again before school starts. I think maybe we will go to Oman to see something different.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger PM said…

    Salaam Alaikum,

    Oman is great for the kids. We drove there from Dubai with then grandchildren and stayed in Sohar. There is a very nice place called the Sohar Beach Club. The rooms were HUGE and prices good.

    Hope you get a chance to try it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home