ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Monday, October 22, 2007

HEY HA WHERE IS MY INVITE!!!!

I went to yur site and found my heart drop. I have been wanting to sit and read all the wonderful stoories and found I now need a membership.


So my question is can a girl get a hook up
:)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Yosra said…

    Asalamalaykom Habibti,

    :) It's me-for real. I'm not logged on. I'm not blogging. I wasn't going to comment even, but here I am seeing "HA" in print and knowing you are talking to me. It's nice to know that you wanted in ...but... it's closed up!

    If you really want...you can get my gmail address from Safa and send me an email. I can then invite you, but I won't be blogging any more. It's just for you nto read what was written previously. :)

    I'm busy Busy BUSY with other things. Happy too :) Alhumdulillah.

    I see you are now a "P-Survivor" on her blog. Congrats? Can we ever be truly happy with that title? Ahhhh...I guess true happiness continues no matter what. We say, "Alhumdulillah" and move on. We keep on keeping on.

    Liked your advice to PM. She is in the club as well, it seems.

    So! Kisses! And let me hear from you if you'd like.

    My Best,

    The Former Honorary Arab

     

Post a Comment

<< Home