ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Sunday, March 09, 2008

ok I am offically not a P supporter

I have always wanted to see the good in the BIG P. Today I woke up and just had enough. I am sick of these sorry a** brothers using Islam to make their lust halal. I am sick of the lies and the hurt and the pain this causes. I am sick of reading how these men are tearing up families for a new piece of tail. I am sick of how this disease is running threw our ummah like cancer. I am sick of how we women lie down and take it. I am sick of how the Imams allow this to happen over, and over and over again. I am sick of how a man can get out of jail today already have a wife or two and marry another woman the next day and its ok. I am sick of none of the imams checking these men out. I am sick of everything being the woman's fault. I am just sick.
I am sick of reading about how heartless these men seem to be and its ok int he Muslim world. I am sick of reading over and over again how we women have to put up with it. I am so sick of us hurting. I am so sick of us wanting or needing a man that we forget ourselves. I am so sick of life being so hard for a woman that she feels that she HAS to settle because no one will want her. WHere are the real brothers??? where are the men that should be looking out for us? Islam is suppose to protect the woman but instead it has been twisted and now we need more protecting than ever before. WHERE IS OUR PROTECTION!!! Why are they throwing us to the wolves???? Why is it that we have so many wolves and no one cares?
Why is it a perfect faith we can have so many people not striving to be close to perfect? How can we have fallen so far. How is it that out lust is more important that our souls? How is it that an orgasm is more powerful that ALLAH???????

4 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Mumina said…

    Asalaam alaikum sis,

    The biggest thing that you pointed out is where is our protection?

    Where is protection for us sisters? Personally, I have found it very difficult to receive support in the community. When I contact the Masjids to get in touch with the Imams, they hardly ever call back, and I have to get really persistent and off-tone just to get some attention. And still then, I am advised to be patient when I talk about my situation!

    I hear you, and we hear so many other sisters who feel the same way. But instead of paying attention to us, the issue is ignored, left for us women to figure out on our own. So much for the men being our protectors. What a lesson, and inshaAllah I hope I can teach my daughters that reality.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Jannah said…

    Assalamu Alaikom! OMG I adore this post! It was great!

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Salaam Sis,

    you know my own personal quote that I say daily.....
    " men twist the perfection of islam to suit thier own twisted agenda's"

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Fa said…

    Subhanallah sis,
    powerful post.

    So true.

    Muslimahs MUST be strong.

    Are there any good muslimah support center?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home