ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

MY BLESSINGS

Today I was at work and had two children get sick. I had to call the parent to come get her child. the mother did not want to pick her up. The child had a fever and was very sick. When she FINALLY did show up 2 hours later she coplained about her being sick and wanted me to giveher extra work to do at home so she didnt have to be bothered withher the next day.Then it hit me.

I am sooo happy to be a mom. I love my kids so much. I am happy to be their mom when they are sick, when they are well, when they are bad, or good. I am just happy that Allah gave them to me.
I am blessed.
Then I started to think if my life.
I have a good job. The pay suckes but tell me one teacher that is rich. I have a nice home. It is better than anything I lived in when I live in the states. I have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. a huge kitchen. Nice furniture that I didnt have to pay for, Alot of it was given to me by a great friend. That was a blessing.
I am blessed.
I have a GREAT maid. She loves my kids. She takes good care of us. She cleans the house never complains. She wants to do more. When i hired her I told her she didnt have to cook, just clean and babysit. SHe took it upon herself to cook all the meals and fix me a lunch to take to work. she does my daughters hair. she plays with them. She is a blessing.
I am blessed.
i have a good life. I am fairly healthy so are my kids. I am MUSLIM. I have a great mom. I have a good father. I have a wonderful step dad. My husband is ok. No he may not be the husband I want. HE may not be the husband I keep, but he loves me in his own way. SO for that
I Am blessed.

All these things are blessing from Allah. All these things may not make me happy every miniut of every day but they do make me husband. So just like my blog says............ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS.............ALLAHU AKABAR!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    assalam alaikum, me again :).. holdon to what you have now, mashaa Allah, your life is settled and your kids are happy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home