ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Monday, April 02, 2007

we talked

last night i talked to my co. It was crazy. I was so nervous and she was very excited. We talked twice. Once it was very quick. I was in shock. so I didn't have much to say. so we made plans to talk after isha. We talked again and it was a bit better. She seemed like a nice person. She was very happy with our talk and we seems to be alike in some ways. we made the same jokes about the husband and seem to have the same views about alot of things. All and aqll it was good

The one thing I took away from our talk was peace of mind. Not total peace but for some reason the next day I felt good on the inside. I just kept remembering how happy she was and how we laughed together. She sees me as her family. I like that. My husband told me the next day that she was so Happy that i liked her. That was important to her. He said I have been all she has talked about since we talked. She cant wait to meet me and the kids and spend time with us.
I told him I was happy also something I don't know what but something made me feel peaceful. I do not feel the hardness in my heart anymore. I am not in love with the girl. But maybe i am on my way to healing. Maybe I am on my way to accepting this and knowing that she is a part of my life and she is no threat. On the other hand a part of me is sad for the same reasons. I know and accept that she IS a part of our lives and she is not going anywhere.

She is just a woman just like me. A woman that loves her husband and wants to be happy.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Ashley said…

    Masha'Allah, some peace in your heart!!!

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    You've accomplished something amazing this day!

    I've spoken to my co wife in the past.....and it's always gone horrible.....Alhamdulillah that this is going well. That's a positive sign!

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    alhamdulillah, you know I think the key is to look at her 1st as your sister In Islam and that she also may be going through some difficult emotions. Sometimes I think as women tend to make the other woman seem like a villain but the issue should be with the hubster!Granted there are some not so nice sisters but its good you have not taken a nasty attitude towards her and vice versa, that makes things a bit easier. Mashallaah, you are on the rght path sis, bitterness and anger just takes too much energy and too much out of you. Remember to make dua about the whole situation, to hold hubby accountable when he slips up and to remember that she also has her own insecurities to deal with coming in the picture much later.:D

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Livin_life_and loving_it said…

    No she is no villan. She had a right to a husband. I dont fault her for that. I dont even say but why my husband because i know why my husband. He is a good man, I married him to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home