ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I want to fall in love

Do you remember the feeling you had when you first got married. How you were so happy and everything your husband did was cute. How you both went out of your way to make each other happy. I remember my husband used to watch me sleep. He used to hold me all night or rub my arms. we would talk late at night adn laugh about everything.

I want that feeling again. I want to feel like I am special. I want to have something new and exciting. I want to want flowers just because. I want to hear the words I love you and feel butterflies. I want my husband to look at me lik ehe used to. I want to look at him like I used to.
I want to feel the newness. I want to be touched and have it feel like it used to . Not know each and every touch, kiss and move.
I want something new.

Why does he get this again and not us. Dont we get bored.
dont they get old too. dont we have desires. I know I do. I know every woman is not the same a dsome may not feel the same way I do but for those of us that do. When do we get to feel the way we used to feel.
When do we get to fall in love again.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Ashley said…

    As Salaamu Alaikum!

    Subhanallah, I want to feel that type of love again too. But when I mention that to my husband he says that the type of love we have is better because it's more real and it's stronger. So I'll take this for the time being, but I do enjoy that dreamy state that you felt at the beginning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home