ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Wali is great!!!!

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

This is a short post I just want to say I have a great wali. I told him about my problem and he is on my side and making great progress on my behalf. I tell you if you do not have a wali GET ONE. My dad was mine but he did not have what it took to deal with my husband. He allowed many things to happen and things got out of control. So a few months ago I got a new one. If any one is in Egypt an dneeds a good wali that is stong in his deen, has knoweldge and is very fair let me know . He is always helping others and willgo out of his way to do things for anyone.

I will let you all know about the progress when everything is done.
Please make Duah for me so I do the right thing and say the right thing and that my wali does things that we all can live with. Either seperate in peace or change this mess he made.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    Insha'Allah things will start changing for the better for you sis. I'm making dua'a for you and your family.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All right, that's great news. A good wali is great and necessary for every Muslimah. I'm making dua for you too. Hang tuff and keep calling on Allah.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maasha Allah......May Allah make your affairs easy for you all and make a way where you all can come to a just agreement and stay together as a family, ameen.

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    3:186

    and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allâh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home