ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A new day the same stuff

I decided I am not allowing her to move here. That will not work. I didnt make this mess. Yes, I could be in Egypt but I think My problems I have with my heart and my anxiety are too much for egypt righ tnow. Liek I said the medical care I recieved there was horrible. I think if I went there the stressw ould be more and I would just have a heartattack or something. I do not want to put my health in jeapardy to be with a man. Nope I am just not going to do it. As much as I love him and Need him I have to love me more.

I posted this message on another site and I tell you some people just do not read well. They skip all over the part where I said I HAVE HEALTH ISSUES and go straight for other things.
I guess i will never post there for help again.

So i am going to stay here. I am going to let him fix this. If he can not Then he has to live with the choice he made. HE knew this before he married. HE knew I was here
He knew i needed him
HE knew I did not want to live seperate
HE knew alot of things but the only thing important to him was finding a wife
and getting married


So I am sure my post will be more emotional because I know in my heart This will end my marriage. I have issues that will not go away. Being seperate does nothing but make them worse.

Why should I have a husband and not feel married?
One thing I have to say to just make me feel better is becuae I cannever say it to himw ith out causeing a huge fight
How could he just do this to me and to us. How could he after all I have done for him hurt me so badly? How .........

when he was sick I was right by hisside
when he has problems I walk him throught it.
I am his shoulder to cry on.
I am his lover when I dont want to be
I am his support when he cannot do it alone
Why is it so hard to get that in return

2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww...sister reading your post brung tears to my eyes because I kind of understand what you are going through. You shouldn't feel this way, he is your husband also. He should be there for you also. Sister just make salatual istakhirra and be real with yourself. Is this something you want to deal with for thr rest of your life or until he realizes that he needs to be there for you also. Maasha Allaah you have a lot to think about sister. May Allaah make your affairs easy for you, ameen. Subhanna Allaah I feel so bad that you have to go through. Inshaa Allaah sister put your trust in Allaah and make dua to Allaah. And always remember "after hardship comes ease". So keep that in mind , be patient Inshaa Allaah and Allaah will help you and grant you ease. I love you for the sake of Allah....Oh and I will keep you in my duas sister...

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    "when he was sick I was right by hisside
    when he has problems I walk him throught it.
    I am his shoulder to cry on.
    I am his lover when I dont want to be
    I am his support when he cannot do it alone
    Why is it so hard to get that in return"

    I think this part speaks volumes to me......I'm standing there with you, shouting this out as well......living in seperate countries with two wives doesn't work. At all. U always short change someone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home