ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ALHUMDUILLAH SAFA HAD HER BABY!!!!

I got a call 5 am. this morning. Safa said she is doing well. The baby was 9 lbs. His lungs are not fully developed but other than that he is ok. Masha allah she is going home tomorrow and I know She will tell everyone how she is going on her blog. I just wanted to share this happy news. I am so happy for her. Now she can stop being sick and go back to being a mom!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Mashallah! This is great news!!! I hope she's well and that her baby is fine and kicking... lol.

    Waiting for her to blog soon isA :)

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allhamdulillah.
    May he be her source of comfort and hope in her life.

    Maybe we should give her a hand in selecting a name?? lol

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Masha'Allah!!! yaaaaay!!! Thanks for posting this!!

    :-)

    Juwayriah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home