ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Please make dua for my cowife

Please make dua for my family. We had a very hard weekend and my co is in the hospital. She needs lots of prayer and guidance right now. May Allah heal her mind, body, and soul.......

3 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Safa said…

    SubhanAllah!! I read this and every bone in my body wants to scream NOOOOOOO!!!

    May Allah make her well, ameen!!

    You know what I really, really, really want for you?

    To get off this roller coaster! Or at least.....for you to stop taking the loop de loop all the time. Do you realize that Allah must LOVE u something amazing? All the trials and effort you put into life...masha Allah!

    What I want to ask you....have you looked under ur feet lately? No, really? Have you looked under there? Cuz I know that Jennah is under the mother's feet....but I'm thinking it's LITERALLY under urs. If you look and actually see something there....u gotta tell us what it's like, okay?

    May Allah grant you some peace of mind....ameen!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Livin_life_and loving_it said…

    Safa, This is Why I love you!!!! Thank you for your support on the phone and on here. You know just what to say!!!!!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You r in our thoughts and duas sis inshallah everything goes well for u and your family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home