ALLAH IS MY HAPPINESS

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, This is my life…this is my world the way “I” see it. It may not be nice and most times it is not pretty. However, it is what it is. This is what I am looking for…to live my life…..and love it……..accept it…..the good the bad……and all the ugly. You heard of love the skin you in…..Well I wanna LOVE the Life Im in…..

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Job offer

I haev a job offer to be the head of a primary school. The job is in Tanzania. I am thinking seriously about taking it. I think it may be a good change. Please make dua for me. Inshaallah I will make the right decision for my family.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Safa said…

    Masha Allah! That is great....subhanAllah....Allah is opening doors for you my love....u must be doing something right!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    salam..where in Tanzania? It would be even greater if it was in Zanzibar..oh its so lovely there!The sandy white beaches, the muslims with an open door policy and great big hearts...subhanallah!

    My advise, go visit first, check it out and the whole situation, and make your decision then. Just like with anything in life, dont jump in blindly, do you own reserach and make a shot visit. All the best..am exited on your behalf sis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home